Technology & Support
We, SENRUN, understand what you wants and needs. Hence, we invested a large amount of money into research and development as well as equipment innovation, investing in model and digital products. Also, SENRUN has been working hard on responding quickly to the changing audio and video market. On the strength of stable quality, complete product line and superior product design, SENRUN leads on the way of innovation and diversity in order to make SENRUN the first choice of professional amplifier.
Let you have it your way!
We want you to choose what you want in your product. You can opt either cassette tape recorder, digital recorder or different function in function panel. It is all up to you!
Choose product first
Determine which products you need: Portable PA system, Tour guide system and wireless microphone system.
Select suitable frequency
Select suitable frequency that is useable to your area and won't have any harmful interference.
Select function panel
Select what you want in function panel like USB device, recorder, SD card, etc.
Select what accessories you want to go with your product such as microphone, storage cover, tripod stand, etc.
- Q1. Is it possible to use many UHF microphone (transmitters) on one receiver?
- No, it will lead to interference. One UHF wireless receiver can only “pick up” the signal from one active UHF microphone simultaneously. Therefore, if you would like to operate many microphone on same frequency at one time, you will need to have that number of receivers to match with and have same frequency as microphone.
However, if using the 2.4G wireless receivers, it can connect to dual microphones.
- Q2. What is contrast between Single Diversity (USR-6FD) and True Diversity(UDR-7FD)?
- Single diversity receivers, are known as Non-diversity receivers, have only one antenna in receiver while true diversity receivers have equipped with two antennas in it. Hence, true diversity receivers have longer transmission distance, better operating range and more reliable than single diversity one.
- Q3. What is Voice (Wireless Mic) priority mode?
- Voice priority is that the music volume will automatically turn down when speaker is using wireless microphone to speak. While speaker stop speaking, the volume level of music will automatically be back to original level. This feature is only available in EP-980, EP-900,EP-800,EP-810,EP-868.
- Q4. Can I stream music from my tablet, cell phone, notebook or mp3 player to SENRUN Portable PA system?
- Yes, you can simply purchase SENRUN Bluetooth module equipped product to stream music by connecting Bluetooth device and you also can do it with audio cable (connect to LINE IN), which can purchase from any electronic shop.
Please contact us if you need further information. We will reply to you shortly.
Digital Audio Recorder(China)
Digital recorder device-1(Taiwan)
Digital recorder device-2(Taiwan)
Digital recorder of the base structure system(Taiwan)
Dual-sue IR microphone(Taiwan)
Modified infrared Microphone System(Taiwan)
Stereo system (Taiwan)
ECEN LOGO PATENT(CHINA)
ECEN LOGO PATENT(Taiwan)
EP-300&350 (Electromagnetic compatibility)
EP-300&350(Radio frequency devises)
EP-300&350(Radio Spectrum matters)
Handy PA speaker(Taiwan)
Wireless teaching speaker(Taiwan)